Ezfit Vinyl Flooring – Ez Lay Vinyl Planks has been designed with quality in mind. Ezfit Vinyl flooring has the toughest wear-layers on the market today. Ezfit Vinyl Flooring has been built to last for generations. This tough wear-layer is the key to protecting the gorgeous patterns in this line. As well, the distinctive new backing on Ezfit guarantees an easy installation, additional walking comfort, and an enhanced sound barrier.
Cover your old flooring made of any hard surface, including concrete,
vinyl, lino, hardwood, or plywood, with our beautiful hard-wearing
and easy to maintain vinyl flooring in a matter of minutes.
EZFIT – VINYL FLOORING INFORMATION
- 12 colors available – 8 planks and 4 tiles.
- Plank size – 7″ x 48″. Tile size – 17.9″x17.9″.
- 10 planks per box covering 23.3 sq.ft. 10 tiles per box covering 22.3 sq. ft.
- Plank box weights 42.8 lbs. Tile box weights 40.8 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty for residential applications, or 15 years for commercial.
- Polyurethane coating provides excellent scratch resistance.
- Can be installed TIGHT-FIT™ to the wall over any hard surface including radiant heat.
- Has a fiberglass sheet core that provides industry-leading dimensional stability.
- Will not expand, contract, curl or crack like ordinary vinyl tiles or planks.
- Tiles can be grouted using an acrylic grout.
- Sound absorbing backing provides high IIC rating
- Do not use flooring in unheated structures